[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IdentityUserPortlet not picking up localized resource file

jvence do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 10:14:32 EST 2007

I've added the following to the correct section defining IdentityUserPortlet in portlet.xml:

<supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
<supported-locale>fr</supported-locale>
<resource-bundle>Identity</resource-bundle>

When I click on IdentityUserPortlet in the Portlet Definition section, I can see that it supports both en and fr...

but when I log in with a user that has set his locale to 'fr' everything is translated (tabs, etc) except the IdentityUserPortlet.

Is this a bug?

Thanks
Jean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106779#4106779