[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - memory leak in delegation???

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 12:13:52 EST 2007

We are using JBpm 3.1.1 on a big insurance application. We are having memory problems. After using a profiler we have seen that for some reason all our actionHandlers(delegations) do not clean from memory. Since these actions are basically stateless it strikes me as odd.

When a process is running it creates actionHandlers, these handlers don't clean up after the process has ended, they just stay in memory for ever.

Before I start dumping information here please advice...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106830#4106830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106830