[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple JBPM engines on one single JBoss instance

bfillon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 04:44:50 EST 2007

Ok that did the trick :
I've set attribute "Isolated" to true in ear-deployer.xml.
The remaining question is : do I need to set "CallByValue" attribute to true ?
If i understand correctly this setting, it is needed for remote calls.
If  my ears are "standalone" apps that embed everything needed and don't interact with any other Java app, i don't need it, right ?
Because it seems that this setting has a non-neglectable impact on performance.

Thanks for your answers,
Regards,
Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107018#4107018