[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Trinidad + Richfaces: IllegalStateException

fredatwork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 06:21:23 EST 2007

Sebastian,

I have a very similar issue:
12:10:48,390 ERROR [[Faces Servlet]] "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet Faces Servlet a généré une exception
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No page context active

I'm using RichFaces 3.1.2 SP1 and Seam 2.0.0 GA.

I have a simple JSF page with a rich table (<rich:dataTable>) that renders a ListDataModel that has been outjected by a Seam component in the session scope (e.g. list manager) using the @DataModel(scope=ScopeType.PAGE) annotation. The data model component is in the page scope.

Everyhting works until I add a a <rich:datascroller> to the footer of the data table and bind it as an attribute of the list manager (in the session scope). I receive the exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: No page context active.

I believe this is the same bug as discussed in this thread. Does 3.1.2 SP1 fixes JIRA RF-1109 and RF-2083 ?

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107052#4107052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107052