[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Testing junit in eclipse

pete76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 06:37:08 EST 2007

Hi

I have to use junit framework as it is part of corporate policy and I would like to get LoginTest (extends SeamTest) working.

I am using junit 4.4 and have added the boostrap, src and resource directories to my junit classpath but when I execute the test I get a null pointer in ServletApplicationMap because the servletContext has not been initialised...

return servletContext.getAttribute( (String) key );

Can anyone advise how I can bootstrap the seam environment?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107059#4107059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107059