[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL & Eclipse Process Designer interworking

federicok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 08:24:04 EST 2007

Muchas Gracias! / Thank you very much!

I made a merge between these tutorial and the hello example and I could deploy my little process.

A made an asnyncronous process with the bonjour example, and the changes I did in the sources to deploy was:

Delete the TYPE DEFINITION in the wsdl
Change the PARTNER LINK TYPE from

  | <plnk:partnerLinkType name="bonjour">
  | <plnk:role name="bonjourProvider" portType="tns:bonjour"/>
  | <plnk:role name="bonjourRequester" portType="tns:bonjourCallback"/>
  | </plnk:partnerLinkType>

  | <plnk:partnerLinkType name="bonjour">
  | <plnk:role name="bonjourProvider">
  | <plnk:portType name="tns:bonjour"/>
  | </plnk:role>
  | <plnk:role name="bonjourRequester">
  | <plnk:portType name="tns:bonjourCallback"/>
  | </plnk:role>
  | </plnk:partnerLinkType>
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | Delete the wsdl import in the bpel file
  |   |
  |   | And after that the ant deploy-definition responds me with a 200 (OK)! :)
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107105#4107105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107105