[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Factory is not working

maykellff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 12:16:11 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | You are however not referencing the context variable, but a getter method on another context variable.

Please clarify me, what is exactly a "context variable" ?

1- You mean a variable annotated with an Out?
2- A Session bean annotated with a @Name it is not a context variable?
3- In my example i have "expedienteFacadeStateless" that is a stateless session bean annotated with a @Name seam annotation, now i thougth that the property tipoAcusadoRs implicitly become a context variable. i'm wrong?

anonymous wrote :
  | (if you had an @Out at the list, the factory would have been called).

I did that an i get the following exepction:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Expected a child component type of UISelectItem/UISelectItems for component type javax.faces.SelectOne(j_id_jsp_912580932_7pc2).  Found null.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.Thank you ,
Maykell

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107158#4107158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107158