[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF and updating hidden field

Techieexchange do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 04:16:20 EST 2007

Hi,
 This is nothing to do with Seam.

Here's the solution:

  | <h:inputHidden  value="" binding="#{managedBean.hiddenValue}" />
  |
  | private HtmlInputHidden hiddenValue = new HtmlInputHidden();
  |
  | // Have getter setter

I use this trick only to populate hidden values thru client side Javascript.
In your case you don't need any hiddenfields you could use just String properties (binded to ManagedBean) to get dynamic values.

If this is not the solution what you want, then plz explain your question properly.

http://techieexchange.wordpress.com/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107257#4107257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107257