[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: new

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 05:10:21 EST 2007

nightly builds does not limit the possible runtime and servers to our adapter any more - now we only require that the adapter says it supports the reelvant JEE5 related specs for WAR and/or EAR.

Of course we can't guarantee it will actually deploy/compile on others since we no longer controls what libraries the runtime and the server provides.

That is something you can adjust when the project is created.

Would love to get feedback from what libraries etc. you needed to setup for the various JEE5 runtimes to deploy it. then we can work on getting that handled in later revisions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107276#4107276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107276