[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Passivation and CacheLoader

bedek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 05:21:57 EST 2007

Hi, thanx for anser, this idea look very interesting for me but still I have questions:

1) What method/class are you using to preload data from DB to cache ?

2) How to you persist data in DB - are you using some ready made method/class form org.jboss.cache ?

"aditsu" wrote : You can do that by using no cache loader at all. To preload values, just manually get them from the DB and put them in the cache.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107279#4107279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107279