[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.2 + JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA = true?

aalvarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 09:23:02 EST 2007

I had many problems trying to get Tomahawk to work with the extensions filter on this particular combination.

For example, sometimes while developing the Painlets I had to create a WEB-INF/lib2 folder or else a hidden JSF loader would crash.  I also had massive classloading  problems trying to install the filter on the web.xml of the Servlet Container.  Using the portlet bridges didn't help very much either as there were rendering problems and the code had to be patched so much that it doesn't inspire any confidence to do any production with it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107356#4107356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107356