[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - FileUpload from MS Client

rupang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 15:16:11 EST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to upload a file (word 2003 doc) which is less than 50KB

My Client is MS VB.NET ("Windows Form") Program which is using WebClient.UploadFile(strUploadURL, "POST", strFullFileName)

And Server Side is JBoss-4.0.5.GA with Struts2 and Spring2

I have setup a Servlet with doPost Method which is getting called from the (above) client method. as soon as request arrives on the server I get following message:(Without even executing the first line in the doPost method which is to Log the request if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) )

[STDOUT] 14:52:02,324 INFO  [Dispatcher] Unable to find 'struts.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to javax.servlet.context.tempdir

[STDOUT] 14:52:02,480 ERROR [MultiPartRequest] org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

Kindly help me to find solution for this issue!

Thanks,
Rupang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107427#4107427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107427