[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [GPD] What are doModelAdd and doModelRemove from the XmlAdap

Alaak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 16:46:43 EST 2007

Hi

I have a question concerning the graphical process designer (Version 3.1.0.CR1). I am working with the XMLAdapter classes and I am trying to add my own Adapters. After some Debugging Sessions I'm now pretty sure that I know what the initialize methods the doModelUpdate method does.

However I was not able to figure out what doModelAdd and doModelRemove are doing. I thought they might be called when children are added to or removed from the model (according to the code in the methods), so I added some breakpoints and did some manipulation to the model but no matter what I did the two methods are never called. Can someone tell me what they are for?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107440#4107440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107440