[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Unable to build project in JBoss Tools

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 24 15:17:27 EST 2007

I have started the project in JBoss IDE 2.0 . This is EAR project.

Now installed Eclipse 3.3 with JBoss Tools , Subclipse, and checked out this project from repository.
I found how to do packaging in new way, that's ok.
The problem is that Eclipse just does not build this project. There are no "Java compiler", "Java Build Path" items in project context menu. No "Java Builder" in Builders tab and no way to add it.
When I create blank "EJB project" , all above mentioned exists . But not for my project checked out from SVN.
In JBoss IDE 2.0 the same checkout was fine.
What to do ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107525#4107525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107525