[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - testing dataTable

arussel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 08:58:09 EST 2007

I am trying to test dataTable.
I can get/set data row using the list index.
I am having a problem to pass an argument to a function:

  | @Override
  | protected void updateModelValues() throws Exception {
  |     setValue("#{administration.allProfils[0].lic}", "FOO");
  | }
  | @Override
  | protected void invokeApplication() throws Exception {
  | invokeMethod("#{administration.modifProfil(administration.allProfils[0])}");
  | }

When debugging this code I can see profil.lic being set to FOO but a different object is pass to the modifProfil function, and profil.lic got its original value.
Could anyone got this to work ?
The function and code works ok when deployed so the problem is not there.
alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107587#4107587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107587