[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet with Ajax4jsf

shimonl97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 12:03:50 EST 2007

I tried a4j in jboss portlet two ways, first with files from http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portletswap/portlets/src/framework/RichFacesPortlet/
Had to get some files from richfaces svn because they are not in main jar file, after some work I managed to compile it all but when I tried it in my portal I got this exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.sun.faces.portlet.LifecycleImpl.getWindowStateIdentifier(LifecycleImpl.java:524)
When I tried it with <portlet-class>com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet</portlet-class>
With all other set as required, I got my page but A4J libraries were not imported so I go js error a4j not defined.
can anyone help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107597#4107597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107597