[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EJB injection duplication

roxello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 14:08:27 EST 2007

Hello -

I am using jboss 4.0.5 with seam-1.2.1 and myfaces 1.1.4 on winXP.

I currently have two sfsbeans, no entity beans, stateless beans or
persistance. ejb-xml.jar is minimal as below.

sfsb WebTranceiver contains an @EJB3 annotatated ref to sfsb FileMaster.

When the application initializes two instances of sfsb FileMaster are created.
The container injects/uses one instance for calls from the (only at present )
client, and the other for a call from sfsb WebTranceiver. The state of the
two instances is not identical so Exceptions ensue.

As EJB3 is supposed to guarantee one sfsb per client, seems like this
might be a very simple config issue. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107607#4107607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107607