[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: GPD process designer - gpd.xml coordinates relative to w

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 20:06:55 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply, but I still don't get it.  If my nodes have negative coordinates, it implies that the origin is somewhere in the viewable part of the canvas, for example, below my start node.  I can't think of any sensible scheme for such coordinates.

We are trying to use the gpd.xml file to draw our own graph so any help understanding the coordinates is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107625#4107625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107625