[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Request for opinion

seammm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 04:51:05 EST 2007

Hi - I need to listen for multicast udp datagrams and put the received datagrams into a queue to be processed. If possible, I'd like to do this within jboss server, by dropping a war/ear/xxx into deployment directory. Therefore, I can use one kind of server, jboss as, and hopefully nothing else. Any pointer, opinion about how to implement a multicast receiver with jboss remoting (seems to be the place) or any other jboss technology is appreciated. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107672#4107672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107672