[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss AOP parallel Advice

marimuthub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 08:15:55 EST 2007

Hi,

How can implement AsynchProxyInterceptor in my application.

Take my previous example
I have a class called Test which has perform() method
I have created TestInterceptor class which is applied on perform() method of Test class.

 In that case either I have to redefine the AOP rule to apply AsynchProxyInterceptor or how can i make
TestInterceptor class in Asynchronus manner.

It would be useful to my application to make TestInterceptor  class  as Asynchronus Interceptor class.

Regards
Marimuthu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107717#4107717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107717