[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Webservice not starting in AS 4.2.2

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 14:49:16 EST 2007

Hi John,

   I tried your example and I was able to deploy it to JBossAS 4.2.2 using JBossWS 2.0.2.
(but I removed @Clustered annotation, because I don't have cluster configured on my local machine.) I compiled your service classes using JBoss AS 4.2.2 classpath. Did you try to remove @Clustered annotation? Maybe it is causing your problems. Do you have your cluster environment configured properly?

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107866#4107866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107866