[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Subscription management

jhowell@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 16:46:17 EST 2007

All Subscriptions are stored just like other queues, in the JBM_PostOffice table.  So if you have a topic with 5 durable subscribers, then you will have 5 queues that are stored in the JBM post office table.  The name of the queue will be the client id.  For instance, I set my client id as Jay for one of my durable subscriptions.  The queue created for that subscription is Jay.SubscriptionName .  When a message is sent to the topic, the message is then put into each one of the subscription queues.

Hope this helps.
Jay:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107889#4107889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107889