[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to trigger a portlet render request?

ghinwa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 20:37:29 EST 2007

thanks for the quick reply. I had read that section of the guide earlier, but wasn't clear on how it was supposed to work. It says: "By default it is enabled for action and render links [...]". Could you give an example of a render link? if all I have is a web page in the browser with access to a window Id, what link  would cause the partial refresh to happen?
Thank you again for answering my questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107920#4107920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107920