[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmx not bound

geniusfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 02:08:18 EST 2007

  Hi all:
    I use the Jboss4.04GA and deploy the jbossmq server with the /docs/examples/jms/standalone/build.xml. I want use RMIAdaptor to monitor the Queue length:RMIAdaptor server = (RMIAdaptor)ctx.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107946#4107946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107946