[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss embedded and Seam questions?

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 04:30:58 EST 2007

Hi,
I just read docs of jboss embedded and there is topic

  | Defining a datasource conf/embedded-jboss-beans.xml

Do I need to configure this file for my Seam 2.0.0GA app and Tomcat 6.0?

(My app so far works fine and I nothing configured in this file.)

2. How can I manage transaction timeout in my seam and jboss embedded app?

I try to google and google and found this, but for weblogic:

  | <transaction-descriptor>
  |      <trans-timeout-seconds>60</trans-timeout-seconds> </transaction-descriptor>

for ejb-jar.xml
but I'm not sure that this will work.
Can anyone help me to find answer for this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107965#4107965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107965