[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Controlling classpath order \Applying a patch to deployed ap

liah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 07:11:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I have an application deployed to jboss (e.g ear) which uses external jars placed in lib and lib\ext  directories (configured throug classpath element in the jboss-service.xml).
I would like to apply a patch jar. This jar contains modified version of some of the classes from the application ear or from the jars the application is using.

I would like to configure jboss to use classes from the patch jar in precedence to same classes in the ear or external jar files.

Is there a way to do this? How can I control the classpath order for jars used by the application.

Thanks,
Liah

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108025#4108025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108025