[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can we save custom variables in a ProcessDefinition

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 12:09:54 EST 2007

Mauro: I'm interested in what you end up doing.  I'm also considering using a custom action to set some "process variables" from the processdefinition.xml file as the process starts.  I'm not sure what is the best choice of place to "attach" the action handler (start node, start node transition, etc?).  It would be nice if there was a formal way to set context variables directly in the start node.

My interest in the FileDefinition module is for saving information that is specific to the ProcessDefinition (common to all ProcessInstances) such as the file from which the ProcessDefinition was deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108158#4108158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108158