[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam-Gen and JBoss Tools

dennisrjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 12:39:04 EST 2007

Is it possible to open a project created with "seam create-project" in eclipse with the JBoss Tools plugin and get all of the features of the JBoss Tools.

For instance, when I create a project using JBoss Tools, my Seam components autocomplete in my xhtml pages. If I import a seam generated project, there is no autocomplete for the xhtml pages.

I'd rather use "seam create-project" because it creates a build.xml, and I like how it just adds the tests as a source directory instead of a completely separate project.

Anybody done this before and had success?

-Dennis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108169#4108169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108169