[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Seam-Gen and JBoss Tools

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 13:23:10 EST 2007

I think the comment in seamgen is misleading and wrong ;) I always create a java project and point it to the existing dir *outside* eclipses workspace...anything else just gets things messed up over time.

Yup - a pure java project doesn't tell anything about what can be deployed from it ;)

You can though with our adapter deploy single files (e.g. right click on the war file and deploy it to server) or you can use Archive view to specify which files you want to get pushed somewhere .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108185#4108185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108185