[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: core resource-loader for resource bundles

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 14:15:19 EST 2007

Contents of securityAudit.properties is as follows in myProject/resources folder:

  | test1=Arbi
  | test2=Sookazian
  | test3=Britney Spears

I added following xml to my components.xml:

   <core:resource-loader>
  | 		<core:bundle-names>
  | 			<value>securityAudit</value>
  | 		</core:bundle-names>
  |    </core:resource-loader>

The following snippet is from my SFSB:

import java.util.ResourceBundle;
  | import org.jboss.seam.core.ResourceLoader;
  |
  | ResourceLoader resourceLoader = ResourceLoader.instance();
  |
  |     	String[] bundleNames = resourceLoader.getBundleNames();
  |
  |     	ResourceBundle resourceBundle = resourceLoader.loadBundle("securityAudit");

In the debugger after the last line of code executes above, resourceBundle is null even though bundleNames[0] is "securityAudit".   There is no exception in the log after entering the method so not sure what's wrong here...

Do you need to supply the path as follows?

resourceLoader.loadBundle("resources/securityAudit")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108214#4108214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108214