[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Load Balancing and Embedded Tomcat's

yamanyarkaan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 14:44:15 EST 2007

Hi,

Yes exactly.

I use the term embedded tomcat due to article at http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=TomcatStandalonevsEmbedded

Title of that article is:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Tomcat embedded inside of JBoss Application Server versus running Tomcat independently?

I want that behaviour, it is certain that we can do that with independently running tomcats. But what about with embedded tomcats?

Since Apache will check execution of Tomcat, it may send a request to TB. But TB will fail to serve since JB is not working in the assumuntion I did.
So will the TB request from JA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108223#4108223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108223