[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0.1 Entity converter problem

dbinder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 17:14:44 EST 2007

Playing with a seam / hibernate / tomcat configuration, I switch to a 2.0.1 snapshot (about ten days ago) to test the entity converter with hibernate session. When I submit forms the entity are not "converted back" from the store.
I set breakpoints in the converter methods. The method getAsString is called bu getAsObject is never called

here is the piece of code of the view :

  | <h:selectManyListbox value="#{fUInstance.roles}">
  |     <s:selectItems value="#{allRoles.resultList}" var="rol" label="#{rol.roleName}" />
  |     <s:convertEntity />
  | </h:selectManyListbox>

Has someone made experiment using hibernate session with converter ?

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108247#4108247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108247