[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Webservice not starting in AS 4.2.2

isthisusernameavailable do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 18:29:00 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

It turns out that in JBoss 4.2.2 I need to include the name of my .ear file in the web service URL.  So, for example, in 4.2.1, I could use this URL:

http://myhost:8080/HelloWorld/HelloWorld

But in 4.2.2, the above URL will not work unless I change it to:

http://myhost:8080/MyEar-HelloWorld/HelloWorld

where I've deployed the service in MyEar.ear.  I found this by digging into the jboss-4.2.2-GA/server/all/data/wsdl directory.

Was this an intentional change to the JBoss-ws package?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108264#4108264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108264