[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 query language

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 23:58:34 EST 2007

is there additional stack traces (Caused By?) that you didn't attach?  usually it'll tell you a bit more about what's wrong with the query.

The JPQL looks good, make sure:

a) You have an actual @Entity named Language
b) Language has a mapped @Column "AgentCode"
c) if you mapped on the getter, it must be "getAgentCode", if you mapped a field, it must be named AgentCode.  In fact, I'm not sure if that capital 'A' in your JPQL will cause a problem or not - I've always used lower case and it always matched my lower-case field names, so I don't know how case-sensitivity works

Perhaps its best for you to post your Language entity and its mappings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108295#4108295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108295