[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing UserTransaction in Seam 1.2.1

erik.d.hellman@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 04:17:55 EST 2007

Can someone please post a working example on how I can retrieve and use UserTransaction in a Seam component (JBoss Seam 1.2.1)? I've tried to set the attribute user-transaction-name="java:/UserTransaction" in core:init and retrieve it in my code using InitialContext.lookup, but that generates the following exception during startup:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no such setter method: org.jboss.seam.core.Init.userTransactionName

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108334#4108334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108334