[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Unit Testing With TestNG

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 07:10:32 EST 2007

We seem to be talking at cross purposes here.  I do understand that I need to set these properties myself - hence the references to setField in my initial post.

However I do not understand why I get the exception when trying to set the FacesMessage variable.  I looked at the source code but emerged none the wiser.  I was therefore hoping someone on this forum could shed some light  but at the moment we seem to be going round in circles.  Is what I am doing basically wrong-headed or is there something else that might explain this exception?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108418#4108418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108418