[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Duke's Bank Application Problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 11:46:16 EST 2007

Two options.

1) Recreate the 'default' configuration. Personally, I never use the 'default' config - the first thing I do when I download JBossAS is to rename 'default' to 'default-orig', then I make a copy of it. For example, when working with Duke's Bank, I copy it as 'bank'. (Yes, working with Seam is a pain in the @$$ in this regards because they hard-coded the 'default' config into their scripts instead of letting you specify the configuration you want to use.) Then my startup statement becomes 'run -c bank'. If you have already messed up the 'default' config, you could restore it by reinstalling JBossAS (I also always keep the zip file I downlaoded, takes just a few seconds to unzip.) Once you do this, don't forget to remodify the hsqldb-ds.xml file.

2) Undeploy the Seam booking application. If the build script does not have an undeploy option. then do this:

a) Stop the app server
a) Delete the booking ear file or directory
b) Delete the data, tmp and work directories

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108587#4108587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108587