[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Concurrent nested pageflows

barbacena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 12:05:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I am having problems nesting and forking pageflow.
In the numberguess examples. I want to open the cheat pageflow in another tab (starting the cheat pageflow), and guess a number in the parent pagefow. What happens is that when I guess a number in the parent it goes to the child pageflow (the cheat pageflow) not allowing a concurrent nested pageflow.

My real use case to this is to open a optional child pageflow in another window (to print a report with parent convertation data) but the parent pageflow has to go on.

I saw this http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-157 but I don't know how to use.

Ty.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108602#4108602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108602