[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Using a header as a session identifier

kachara4raj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 13:20:15 EST 2007

Hi,

We are building an application that will be thru our own client browsers. Each user has a unique header associated with their browser which gets passed with each request.
I was wondering if I can use this header as a session identifier. Does anyone know if there is a configuration to allow a different header other than the session cookie to be the session identifier?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108642#4108642