[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Intercepting Seam components/Support for AspectJ

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 13:27:46 EST 2007

Thank you for the briefing... it really helped.
Is it possible to annotate just the super interface and its concrete implementations will be intercepted. (I dont want to annotate all my classes for logging interception)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108643#4108643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108643