[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EAR file won't deploy properly

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 13:52:30 EST 2007

Sometimes it is not the class referenced in the error message that is the problem, but rather another class that the mentioned class depends on. For example, if class A references class B, and there is an error on loading class A, the problem might actually be with class B. Looks like you should compare your ear's contents to that or your colleagues'.

Personally, I never build anything with an IDE, I always leave that to Ant or Maven. That way I have fewer surprises when I move between machines.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108648#4108648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108648