[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0.0.GA + Maven2 (s:validateAll doesn't work)

leandro3.marinho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 14:51:18 EST 2007

Excuse my very bad english but it isn't my native languange.

I'm trying integrate Maven2 and Seam 2.0.0.GA to run in JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA It's working fine, but s:validateAll don't work. Below is my form.xhtml.

  | <s:validateAll>
  |     <f:facet name="afterInvalidField">
  |       <s:span styleClass="error">
  |         <s:message showDetail="true" showSummary="false" />
  |       </s:span>
  |     </f:facet>

  |        <s:decorate>
  |          <h:inputText value="#{person.name}" />
  |        </s:decorate>
  |
  |     <h:commandButton actionListener="#{person.save}"/>
  | </s:validateAll>

and in my java code I annoted the property.

  |   @Length(min=3)
  |   public String getName()

When I submit the form, Seam update the model with no validate it, and the DAO throws InvalidStateException.

It's dificult for me because I'm a new Seam user.
Anybody can help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108664#4108664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108664