[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: External Client and Seam Security

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 17:05:01 EST 2007

I think I know what the problem is - SecurityInterceptor (which performs the security checks for Seam components) is a client interceptor, which means it is not part of the ejb interceptor stack.  I'm not sure what to suggest as a workaround at this stage, though the first thing you can try is to extend SecurityInterceptor and change the interceptor type to server and check that the restrictions are processed.

@Interceptor(stateless = true, type=InterceptorType.SERVER,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108695#4108695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108695