[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Outjected components no longer available after session expir

carlsz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 17:35:14 EST 2007

Hello all:

Currently, I am outjecting my User entity to the conversation scope and starting a new conversation on login.  I am seeing an odd behavior with this once the session expires.  The user is properly redirected to the login page, authenticates successfully and returns to the last page prior to session expiration.  The outjected entity appears to be available to the first page after login, but disappears with the next request.  Has anyone else run into a similar issue?

Any insight is appreciated.

Carl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108706#4108706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108706