[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting JBPM to use the seam managed persistence context

jcruise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 05:11:28 EST 2007

OK. I assumed, perhaps erroneously, that the component overriding rules would only work if you looked up the component by name. I believed that this code would always return an instance of ManagedJbpmContext.

  |    public static JbpmContext instance()
  |    {
  |       if ( !Contexts.isEventContextActive() )
  |       {
  |          throw new IllegalStateException("no active event context");
  |       }
  |       return (JbpmContext) Component.getInstance(ManagedJbpmContext.class, ScopeType.EVENT);
  |    }

Are you saying that I can install my own replacement for ManagedJbpmContext and that the ManagedJBpmContext.instance() call shown above would return my component?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108817#4108817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108817