[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Migration from JBossIDE 1.6.0 to JBossTools 2.0.0.cr1 & Pack

Achillix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 08:53:45 EST 2007

Hi,
i am a long time user of Eclipse 3.2.1/JbossIDE1.6.0
I have setup some really complex packaging configurations.

Now i realize the new way is through "Project Archives".

Is there a way or a guideline to migrate from the "packaging configuration" to the new "project Archives" feature?

I can always run the old packaging-build.xml thru ant, but i am sure there is something better than that!

I am recovering from a 2 days FreeBSD update marathon, so forgive me if i am missing something obvious.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108883#4108883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108883