[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Exception when redeploying .ear that uses JBoss Cache

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 11:03:01 EST 2007

Hi again,
i use Struts actions as clients, but they don't access the cache anyway. They get EJBs from a DAO SSB. I only use the Cache specifying it in the persistence.xml file for every .jar file in the ear file (that is the only way I guess I am capable of using it. Of course I don't do any balancing. just one server and one JBoss instance). There maybe some unresolved problem with transactions as I asked in the Transaction forum...
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=124299

Can I check info about any "forgotten" action transactions in the system using JMX Console and try that way to isolate my problem?

I'll also try to reduce to the maximum the life time of transactions to try to make them expire before.

thanks a lot,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108955#4108955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108955