[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with links in pageflow pages based on templates

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 12:00:35 EST 2007

I tried all what you said, and I still have the problem. In fact I have two links in my template :

<s:link action="#{navigation.retourAccueil}" value="Accueil" propagation="end" />

  | <s:link action="#{identity.logout}" value="Deconnexion" rendered="#{identity.loggedIn}" propagation="end" />

The one binded to action {identity.logout} works well. But not the one binded to the action I wrote, which still throws an "illegal navigation" error while I can't see differences between them ! The problem is the same if I use view="/home.xhtml" attribute instead of action one. Same problem too when I remove all  tags in the pageflow definition.

My "navigation" Seam component is like this :

@Name("navigation")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class NavigationAction {
  |
  | 	public void retourAccueil() {
  | 	}
  | }

My pages.xml file in /WEB-INF :

<page view-id="*">
  |         <navigation from-action="#{navigation.retourAccueil}">
  |         	<end-conversation />
  |         	<redirect view-id="/home.xhtml" />
  |         </navigation>
  |         <navigation from-action="#{identity.logout}">
  |         	<end-conversation />
  |         	<redirect view-id="/home.xhtml"></redirect>
  |         </navigation>
  | </page>

Do you see something different compared with what you did ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108983#4108983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108983