[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How could see the endpoint the SOAP headers built by a o

camateusno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 12:58:34 EST 2007

The class objectFactory provide methods for create objects how:
CreateParticipant.
in the SEI there is this:

/**
     * This method creates a participant from the participant information supplied and returns the Participant ID of the new participant. If the Participant Name does not already exist in the database, the new participant is created. Any group specified will have the new participant as a member if the group exists in the database. Otherwise the group will be ignored.
     *
     * @param participant
     * @return
     *     returns java.lang.String
     */
    @WebMethod(operationName = "CreateParticipant", action = "http://questionmark.com/QMWISe/CreateParticipant")
    @WebResult(name = "Participant_ID", targetNamespace = "http://questionmark.com/QMWISe/")
    @RequestWrapper(localName = "CreateParticipant", targetNamespace = "http://questionmark.com/QMWISe/", className = "com.questionmark.qmwise.CreateParticipant")
    @ResponseWrapper(localName = "CreateParticipantResponse", targetNamespace = "http://questionmark.com/QMWISe/", className = "com.questionmark.qmwise.CreateParticipantResponse")
    public String createParticipant(
        @WebParam(name = "Participant", targetNamespace = "http://questionmark.com/QMWISe/")
        Participant participant);

By example, What should I do for create a participant?,
Can I should use the objectfactory? Or just call the method described in SEI. Yes so, as I recognize the headers offered by the factory in a call to SEI?

For any aid thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109012#4109012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109012