[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: migrating from ServiceMBeanSupport

jhalliday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 03:16:45 EST 2007

> Why the mbean XML?

Umm, because I want operations on it exposed via. JMX?  Just because we use MC internally in the app server, that does not mean JMX goes away. There are still likely to be 3rd party tools wanting to use JMX to manage the server, so I need some way to wire the service up as an mbean. This seemed like the easiest route. If you can suggest another approach I'll happily change. Assuming of course I don't have to cascade the change to everything that depends on the tx manager and expects it to be an mbean.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109168#4109168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109168